we are a network of friends
The Regina Women’s Network provides a supportive environment for personal growth, a forum for shared ideas and expertise, and a platform from which they can reach their highest aspirations. Our members are representative of many career and lifestyle options and demonstrate our strength in shaping the future.
The goal of the Regina Women’s Network is to achieve a supportive networking environment which attracts the finest women, fully develops and challenges our individual talents, and encourages our free spirited collaborations to drive the voice of women forward.
Objectives of this Non-Profit Organization
- To provide a meeting place and forum for women
- To establish a network which will support the aspirations of women through: Exchange of information and professional expertise, provision of learning opportunities via speakers and seminars, and companionship and social exchange
- To develop a strong network of professional contacts
- To use profits or other accretions to the organization to promote our objectives
We'd love to see you at our events!
President | JoAnne Leigh
President-Elect | Anna Barone
VP Membership | Nancy McEwen
VP Programming | Patricia Holdsworth
VP Programming-Elect | Bernadet Hamill
VP Special Events | Debbie Shimming
VP Communications | Rachelle Roberts
Treasurer | Elizabeth Teliz-McQuarrie
Secretary | Tania Bird
- Special pricing to RWN events
- Connect with other women
- Profile page and listing on our members only website directory
- Share your business promos at events
- Have your business promos shared on our social media, and more!